UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

NateSmithZombies BO2 Weapons Pack (Beta Access available v0.2)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Deleted User
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Correct me if Im wrong but didnt the SMileR have an ACOG Scope instead

No it had a Hybrid Optic sight, but I doubt anyone is going to use up an extra weapon file and put the effort in to make an alt weapon just for that on the SMR (which no-one in their right mind would PAP anyway) :please:
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
No it had a Hybrid Optic sight, but I doubt anyone is going to use up an extra weapon file and put the effort in to make an alt weapon just for that on the SMR (which no-one in their right mind would PAP anyway) :please:
Odd thing is... a lot of Youtubers actually used that thing. When BO2 had its run of videos, I would see the SMR used pretty commonly. I guess it's good for point building, but I'll take my smexy FAL or M14 over that POS any day.
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
Interesting. I always hated that weapon haha

Update: Some of the chalks look weird because of the angle. They are not perfect but good enough.
(Image removed from quote.)

To be honest, the fact that you're actually bothering with chalks is prominent enough. Very few people bother with that sort of 'tedious' work.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links

WTF are you on about? The SMR was a great weapon, I loved being able to swap it for another weapon.
Date Registered: 21 June 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
Signature
I Am New Into Mapping And All Of That Kind Of Stuff.I Appreciate Every Help Provided!
LegendHugo's Groups
LegendHugo's Contact & Social LinksHdinis09Hdinis09@hdinis09DonHugo
Very nice one man,keep up  :rainbow: :rainbow:
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
good work man
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
Signature

Maps:

Too many canceled ones to count

Leningrad BO3

Something else
NINJAMAN829's Groups
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg
Anyone test these out?  :alone: I thought for sure there would be at least one bug by the end of my shift

I got a few. Mostly fire rate issues.

There is a mesh glitch on the Pap blundergat. Only the pap version for some reason. When reloading the mesh doesnt disconnect from the gun and the mesh just stretches. Same thing happened with the Honeybadger in UGX Requiem beta.

The Executioner and pap version have no recoil. When you fire it doesnt make the gun go up. It just stays still.

The Last and Fsirt have a WAY too fast fire rate.

The Qbb and pap version have a WAY too slow fire rate. Make the fire rate on the Qbb faster by a good 100 Rpm and it would be the Lsats fire rate probably and vice versa for the lsats fire rate.

Same case with the Mp7 +Pap and Mtar + Pap Mp7 needs a faster fire rate and mtar needs slowed down.

The RNMA needs a faster fire rate and the Swat-556 needs an increase as well.

The Uzi looks fine but seems to fire a little too fast.

Lastly the Vector needs faster fire rate

EDIT: Upon inspection, the Peacekeeper has a grip but it doesn't look like its used in the animations. The easiest way is just change the model.

Overall Nice job on these. Look forward to the full release.

Might be more but that's generally all I found. Keep it up dude. :)
Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 02:57:14 am by NINJAMAN829
Date Registered: 30 December 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
My preferred name is "xSanchez78".
Check me out here: www.steamcommunity.com/id/xSanchez78
alaurenc9's Groups
alaurenc9's Contact & Social LinksxSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78xSanchez78
You should take the numbers off the lsat where the ammo counter should be. I don't know how much you want the ammo counter to work in the release of the weapon pack but I could help. Just add me on steam or something.
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
NINJAMAN829's Groups
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg
Every single thing you said was spot on. Excellent report! Idk how I messed up the fire rates as I was sure I had them right. Must have messed them up while scrolling through the gdt (I hate how Asset Manage does that).

As for the executioner not kicking. I had the anim set to bolt action which didnt allow a kick. Didnt know that was a thing but its fixed.

This however I dont fully understand. I watched the reload and it looks fine on my end. Maybe it got screwed up in the .ff? Could you elaborate more. It is possible that my eyes are not as good as yours.

V0.2 is available now with every issue addressed aside from the blundergat. Please test it out :)

I'll have an image from my game added later on. I don't know when though as I'm going on a small vacation for the next few days. I'll try the new version out asap! Thanks dude :)

So what the blundergat does more or less is when it reloaded, the brush kinda just stretched like it was attached to the gun. Might just be an error with my game or the download. Like you said.
Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 07:30:33 am by NINJAMAN829
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
I'll have an image from my game added later on. I don't know when though as I'm going on a small vacation for the next few days. I'll try the new version out asap! Thanks dude :)

So what the blundergat does more or less is when it reloaded, the brush kinda just stretched like it was attached to the gun. Might just be an error with my game or the download. Like you said.
sounds like a bind file problem, happens sometimes, just do that model again and it should be fine ;)
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Correct me if i'm wrong. But the community mapper badge should be given to the person who know radiant and released a non UGX/UGX mod map. Not just fixing holes or porting guns eh?
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Correct me if i'm wrong. But the community mapper badge should be given to the person who know radiant and released a non UGX/UGX mod map. Not just fixing holes or porting guns eh?

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9716.0.html
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
"just" lol
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
"just" lol

Think what he meant was that the term "Mapper", indicates doing mapping in Radiant, not work with guns. ;)

Congratulations though Nate! :)

Loading ...