Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another. Why do you think we invented politics and religion?” - Steven King
Wolf MacDowell's Contact & Social Linkswolff.macdWolf_MacDowellWolf_MacDoweMegaGrimgor
I was wondering if any of you could help direct to a tutorial or tell me how to import player models into the game so that I don't randomly have WW2 soldier in a Sci-Fi map.

Is there a way to get skins from other games and making them work for WaW?

More specifically I was hoping to import some skins from Unreal 2 The Awakening:

And use them for the player models in my map.

So can anybody tell me how I can do this please.

If worse comes to worse can someone tell me how to import a more sci fi CoD character into WaW.

Also: Yes, I own the game and the player files.
Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 09:38:46 am by Wolf MacDowell
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 September 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
W.I.P Rise & Fall
Krazzyboy97's Groups
Krazzyboy97's Contact & Social Links76561198105783700Krazzyboyxxkrazzyboy97xx
I was wondering if any of you could help direct to a tutorial or tell me how to import player models into the game so that I don't randomly have WW2 soldier in a Sci-Fi map.

Is there a way to get skins from other games and making them work for WaW?

More specifically I was hoping to import some skins from Unreal 2 The Awakening:

(Image removed from quote.)

And use them for the player models in my map.

So can anybody tell me how I can do this please.

If worse comes to worse can someone tell me how to import a more sci fi CoD character into WaW.

Also: Yes, I own the game and the player files.

If you have the player models then you will probably need to re rig the model in maya or blender depending on what program you prefer. It isn't to difficult the re rig a model using the default world at war bones in maya if you know how to use maya. Just use any tutorial on re riging a model. There's a couple on converting blops 1 character models to world at war that you could use a guideline if you want. Some people my do it for you but will normally charge you for it.
Date Registered: 20 March 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Wolf MacDowell's Contact & Social Linkswolff.macdWolf_MacDowellWolf_MacDoweMegaGrimgor
If you have the player models then you will probably need to re rig the model in maya or blender depending on what program you prefer. It isn't to difficult the re rig a model using the default world at war bones in maya if you know how to use maya. Just use any tutorial on re riging a model. There's a couple on converting blops 1 character models to world at war that you could use a guideline if you want. Some people my do it for you but will normally charge you for it.

I have maya but can't open it at the moment, tried the trial version and forgot my password for it so yeah lol.

How would I do that in Blender since last I checked that was free.

Thanks for the help.
Date Registered: 17 September 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
W.I.P Rise & Fall
Krazzyboy97's Groups
Krazzyboy97's Contact & Social Links76561198105783700Krazzyboyxxkrazzyboy97xx
I'm not 100% sure. Never really used blender as I have the full version of maya. There might be some tutorials somewhere on youtube :)

Loading ...