Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
I have recently encountered this annoying bug and unfortunately right as I was about to release Overrun and Lockdown with the Black Ops Mod. Basically, a player has 100 health as default and a zombie should be doing 50 damage to the player. For some reason zombies will only do 1 damage to a player, but they will get downed at random healths (I have died at random healths like 70% - 30 hits and 10% health - 90 hits for example). This bug is completely random, and I don't know what is causing it, seeing as all I was doing was adding path nodes, then everything went wrong.

This issue must be a zombie related issue, since players take normal explosive damage from grenades and other explosive weapons.

Zombies Doing Damage:

Grenade Damage:

Does anyone know how to fix this? I've never seen anyone have this problem before.
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Have you messed with playerdamageoverride() or anything in _zombiemode_spawner.gsc to do with damage? Have you messed with the zombie melee weaponfile?
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I have not done anything to either, I have even found a version I uploaded earlier that didn't have this issue, and I tried replacing all the scripts with the ones in the uploaded version and I still have the same issue.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I have not done anything to either, I have even found a version I uploaded earlier that didn't have this issue, and I tried replacing all the scripts with the ones in the uploaded version and I still have the same issue.
Try restoring your old mod/weapons/sp folder too then.
Marked as best answer by JBird632 10 years ago
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Awesome Pieman helped me out, we did a couple of tests and found out I was missing the csv file for the zombies aitype. So, basically they didn't have a weapon when they hit, thus only doing 1 damage.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Awesome Pieman helped me out, we did a couple of tests and found out I was missing the csv file for the zombies aitype. So, basically they didn't have a weapon when they hit, thus only doing 1 damage.
Ah yeah I knew it had something to do with the weapon when you said that the old scripts did not solve the problem - glad you got it solved :)

Loading ...