UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Best maps of 2014! Results Now In! (VOTE CLOSED)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by RichGaming
Date Registered: 9 November 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Signature
YouTube: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Twitter: Twitter.com/RichGaming

RichGaming's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1

VOTE NOW CLOSED!!!

Thank you to all who voted for their favorite map of 2014. Over the last year we saw some great maps that we all enjoyed playing and completing. Voting has now closed for the best maps of 2014 and below you will find the top 5 voted maps that have been chosen by members of the UGX Forum. The list will include the name and link to the map, so you can go and download them for yourself. Included below the list are also a few honorable mentions that were close to being in the top 5 but lost out by 1 or 2 votes. Thanks again for all who voted and here are the results!

Top 5 Maps Of 2014:

1: (BETA) Project Viking by: redspace200 - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/?topic=4778.0
2: Deadship by: ZCTxCHAOSx - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/?topic=4153.0
3: Zombie Sumpf by: xJimmy33 and BluntStuffy - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2247.0
4: UGX Requiem by: UGX Team - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4841.0
5: CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital) by: Chromastone10 - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/?topic=4330.0

Runners Up/Honorable Mentions

The Swan by: AwesomePieMan and HexZombies - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2710.0
Overrun (Black Ops Mod) by: JBird632 - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/?topic=2824.0
Backlot by: ConvictioNDR - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/?topic=3608.0
Hobo Ville by: Weezy428 - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/?topic=3903.0
The Bedroom by: Grantdaddy007 - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/?topic=4056.0
Cheese Cube Unlimited by: ZK Studios - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2973.0
Bridge by:  xXxCowmanxXx - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/?topic=2186.0

Once the vote has closed on March 1st the maps will be played live at twitch.tv/Rich_Gaming (date tbc) and then posted on my YouTube channel once played.
Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 12:46:25 pm by RichGaming
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
this is difficult decision, I think it would either be Lost, Deadship, or Overrun(Black Ops Mod).
Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 04:17:01 pm by mxtxm
Date Registered: 19 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
Signature
Bloodsport :- RELEASED -:
-WIP- Cabin Unique :- 75% -:

TheScotchGuy's Groups
TheScotchGuy's Contact & Social LinksTheScotchGuyy
im probably gonna have to say the swan, as much as it hurts my brain due to how hard it freaking is, its epic http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2710.0
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Zombie Sumpf by: xJimmy33 and BluntStuffy    http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2247.0

This map was one of those maps where you almost mistake it for a professional map. Like another DLC almost. This map was extremely well designed and layed out. The atmosphere of this map was perfect, with the green fog, great lighting, and awesome ambient sounds. Everything was very professional looking, for example, the perk/power-up shaders looked ultra HD, all weapons had awesome firesounds, and the easter egg was very good. Although it was lacking in custom weaponry and additional perks, it gave the map an old fashioned, simplistic feel while still keeping its replayability.

Honorable Mentions:

Dead Ship by: ZCT Chaos
CPH by: Chromastone10
The Swan by: AwesomePieMan and HexZombies
Date Registered: 13 September 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
The overwhelming use of rage faces and meme emojis is bloody dreadful. Why is that even a thing it's 2015 lmao.
joj's Groups
joj's Contact & Social LinksJojHeywood
the Backlot cod4 remake was rad as hell. Out of all the releases I'm finding I'm loading that one up every so often, rather than playing a map twice or so before going back to whatever I was doing.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
Hobo Ville by Weezy428
The Bedroom by Grantdaddy007

Honorable mention:
BFC one window challenge by Breakfastclub (that fridge still gots me though)
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RichGaming's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Thanks to all who have voted so far! Your votes have now been posted in the original post so you can see how many votes each map has so far. Thanks once again guys and keep the votes coming! :)
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
My top 5 maps +reasons
1 AwesomePieMan & Hexzombies Swan
Never got to watch that episode of Lost yet (my sister's a slacker/Jerk when it comes to catching up with me), but I hope it went something like this. Swan has 3 bosses and a stupid timer so you have to stay on your toes. I highly dont recommend co-op if you have troll's for friends because when you pack-a-punch, Suprise! someone shot the glass and its over. but the easter egg is super detailed its how black ops 2 shouldve started. when the ending titles begin after you're screaming as loud as a shrieker in the game, this is swan.

2 Jbird's Overrun
-I wouldve put Snowglobe (also JBird's) in this spot too but there were bugs and features that made the map less rewarding I.E. santa takes presents 100% of the time, Ice zombie has god mode, bosses dont drop ammo nor points.

Overrun is a re-imagining of the map but with a mod that I never saw coming, the Black ops mod has every feature from black ops 1. thundergun, check. scavenger, check. Mule kick, check. Hk21, check. yep Im all set up. Once he's done with Leviathan and Frostbite (two more Black ops modded map on the way) I cannot wait to see what else he has in store.

3 chromastone's CPH (collingwood)
with a mob of the dead style, and a successful port of the W(B)itches from buried, chroma indeed outdone himself with horror without them dumb jumpscares ( >:( ZK >:( ), and besides it has the shield from tranzit, hellhounds, and a black ops campaign PPSH. also its mob of the dead, it restored my faith in BO2 zombies.

4 Bluntstuffy and Xjimmy33's Sumpf
singing:
Stockweapons, new weapons
panzers and soul stones
these are a few of my favorite things

also an NGTzombies entry, this map shouldve been in the #1 spot in the contest. the Thompson has a drummag, Origins STG (also rigged to be an awesome point builder), and a 2.0 Panzer soldat.
Blunt has also used a halo model for a gun, whats so OP about that?
this map will be higher if i can for once not get a damn shovel out of the box
but the easter egg was rewarding (also the secondary Mystery box)
Good job guys but please reduce the chance of getting shovel from the box

ZCTxCHAOSx's Deadship
A pirate ship (FOXY!!!) in the middle of a lake on a zombie island, who knew ye landlubber would stumble upon this ship. Ahoy and yohoho, this map has the Quizz mod from skyland, another cult classic. This ship has sailed with a #5 spot and a Bucket of Ohho rum (lol wut?)
Also Its Fucking ZCTxchaosx who else other than the ZCT legend himself.

honorable mentions:

playingtowin89's Five nights at freddy's remake
With the UGX mod supporting this map, FNAF was my favorite horror game of all time. the zombies have models of all the animatronics (FOXY!!!!), and the map so enclosed I give you cuddos for finding a training area, this was a good remake. the wall weapons are very balanced out. the best part is that the map has triggerable jumpscares so you know they're comming (but your friends wont, perfect for some revenge :troll: ), yep this is the life.
Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 03:47:21 pm by conn6orsuper117
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
What about chromastone's CPH (collingwood)  :'( thats one of my favorites

Is this your vote? If so it will be added now.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Im going to have to go with Dead Ship on this one, the mapping was outstanding (Had some crazy weapons and features as well). I will have to say Sumpf was a close second. Mapping and scripting were also outstanding, but it lacked some custom weaponry (M1927, Luger, Sten, ext.).

Link:

(On the Manager) ;)
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
There were some really great maps in 2014 and I'd like to give several of them 1st place, but if it comes down to which map I played the most I have to give my vote to Zombie Sumpf. For as much as I cursed that map and told Trem & Swag I'd never play it again - there we were the next night playing it again...and again.

Zombie Sumpf
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2247.0

I do wanna give a shoutout to some other maps too:
Titan Corp - love that map, felt like Der Riese to me.
The Bedroom - it was like a sci-fi, horror, nightmare done perfectly well.
HoboVille - Crazy good detail, very elaborate layout.

Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
My choice is UGX Requiem.

Not trying to be bias, but I beta tested that map for a good few months and not once did I ever get bored playing it. Detail was amazing, custom content incredible and they layout and feel was as good as it gets. It is still the best custom map I have played to date.

Notible mention goes to Zombie Sumpf as it is easily one of the most detailed maps to grace the scene and was extremely fun and challenging.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Is this your vote? If so it will be added now.
yeah

Loading ...