My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Signature
YouTube: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Twitter: Twitter.com/RichGaming

RichGaming's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1

Call Of Duty Snapchat Account - Black Ops 3 Info

Recently a hot fix was applied to Black Ops 2 that has updated a poster within the multiplayer maps. This poster now features an image of a snapchat user image which can be added. Once added the user of the Snapchat account will appear as "callofduty". We are hoping that from this account we will receive some new information about the next Call of Duty which we are currently calling "Black ops 3". Below I will update this page with videos talking about the information that has been sent out on this Snapchat page. Enjoy!

Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 08:40:49 pm by RichGaming
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Pretty interesting how treyarch finds their ways to release info about their new game to the public. For some reason the first snapchat makes me excited already. Can't wait to see more of these.

Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 9 November 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1
Pretty interesting how treyarch finds their ways to release info about their new game to the public. For some reason the first snapchat makes me excited already. Can't wait to see more of these.

Lukkie1998

Yeah I agree. You never know, next they may fly planes over our houses with a banner giving the next clue. :P

Double Post Merge: April 07, 2015, 06:04:06 pm
Snapchat 2 is finally here guys! After hours of refreshing my Snapchat every 5 minutes something finally came up :D

Double Post Merge: April 08, 2015, 10:25:58 am
This information is coming like crazy. I am trying to keep this page up to date as soon as possible. Hope you guys are liking the content?
Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 10:25:58 am by RichGaming

Loading ...