Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Gen VI Breeding Expert
wundrweapon's Groups
I'm that one guy who loves to play the game as normal, but does enjoy a good 'sv_cheats 1' spree. The problem is, Most of the maps I play are unable to enable cheats. Is this a bug, a map feature or what? If i dig into the map's files, can i enable the use of the cheats? Let me know, because I'm a noob...
~wundr
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Gen VI Breeding Expert
wundrweapon's Groups
OK I think i've figured it out- use the devmap command

Also, is there a way to do this on coop?
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
OK I think i've figured it out- use the devmap command

Also, is there a way to do this on coop?

There is no way on co-op. And why the hell do you want to cheat!? Some mappers put countless hours of work into making the maps so they can be played, they sometimes put on a anti-cheat so people like YOU can't cheat.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Gen VI Breeding Expert
wundrweapon's Groups
There is no way on co-op. And why the hell do you want to cheat!? Some mappers put countless hours of work into making the maps so they can be played, they sometimes put on a anti-cheat so people like YOU can't cheat.

i just cheat sometimes so i can just tear through zombies on a bad day, among similar reasons
but thanks for the info

and, as long as people are here, is there a reason why W@W maps go to 7fps and dont show any visuals for me? the last thing i did before it happened was preparing Dell Backup and Recovery. I refuse to reinstall the game, because my progress on the campaign is WAY too far, and it was WAY too hard.
Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 10:31:01 pm by lukkie1998
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
"Cheating" in the way wundr ment it, is not to get the highest rounds, most kills or anything else. We are going to rephrase the word "Cheating" to "Having a look around the map". I don't see a point why people should not be allowed to look through a map. If you kinda suck at zombies and you'd like to see the rest of the map because you're never going to make it there, then why not? As long as nothing is being harmed with these cheats (like Highscore lists, etc) I don't mind them.

To get back to your question, you'd have to either enable the sv_cheats DVAR or use a zombie trainer (I know out of my head that eithan released one on UGX). Don't ask me how to enable it/how the trainer works. Most mappers don't appreciate people telling others how to do it.

EDIT: This is most likely a GPU driver issue. Make sure your GPU has the latest drivers installed and that DirectX is also updated.

EDIT 2: To get back to Andy's post >> It IS possible to cheat on a map in multiplayer!

Lukkie1998
Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 10:33:24 pm by lukkie1998
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Gen VI Breeding Expert
wundrweapon's Groups
EDIT 2: To get back to Andy's post >> It IS possible to cheat on a map in multiplayer!
Lukkie1998

how so?
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
how so?
What? Did you read the rest i said?
"Cheating" in the way wundr ment it, is not to get the highest rounds, most kills or anything else. We are going to rephrase the word "Cheating" to "Having a look around the map". I don't see a point why people should not be allowed to look through a map. If you kinda suck at zombies and you'd like to see the rest of the map because you're never going to make it there, then why not? As long as nothing is being harmed with these cheats (like Highscore lists, etc) I don't mind them.

To get back to your question, you'd have to either enable the sv_cheats DVAR or use a zombie trainer (I know out of my head that eithan released one on UGX). Don't ask me how to enable it/how the trainer works. Most mappers don't appreciate people telling others how to do it.
Lukkie1998
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Gen VI Breeding Expert
wundrweapon's Groups
wow, i stupid'd there  :derp: :derp: :derp: :derp:

I was thinking how i could load a devmap in multiplayer. So I guess all coop ZM maps are technically devmap'd?

And thank you for the visual support. I'll try it out

Loading ...