Date Registered: 5 December 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ike0200's Groups
ike0200's Contact & Social Links
I need help, I downloaded the games from the manager but when I tried launching the game and playing the map, it does not show up on the map list for zombies nor does it show the map in the mods when I downloaded the zombies map
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 December 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
blackknight676's Contact & Social Links
This is a minor problem and im not sure if it goes here or not but, sometimes i like to broadcast my games via steam but to do that steam has to register that im in game and when i launch a map via the map manager it doesnt register im in game yet gives me the steam overlay (basically my name stays blue and i cant invite people to watch)
Date Registered: 25 December 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ToadBrawler's Groups
ToadBrawler's Contact & Social Links
Okay, so I couldn't get the maps to show up in the mods section of World at War, so I went on this FAQ and followed what you guys said. I ran as administrator and it still didn't work. I tried downloading maps while it was being run as administrator and it still didn't work. I bought this game legit on Steam as well. Any help...?

Double Post Merge: December 26, 2016, 10:54:41 pm
Here's another question. In each map folder, is there only supposed to be 2 files labelled "mpdata" and "mpdatabk0000" ?

Double Post Merge: December 26, 2016, 11:51:04 pm
Ugh, nevermind, I found out all the folders for the map were in a different account.
Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 11:51:04 pm by ToadBrawler
Date Registered: 27 April 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
SiryaBlue's Groups
SiryaBlue's Contact & Social Links
Hello, I'm having a problem which is.. rather strange, it is about the download speed of the Manager and It doesn't seem to be increasing at any time. Tried everything, from restarting my router, changing download server, but nothing. Notice that I'm from Italy and I should be pretty close to germany so.. I don't see why on the Manager my download speed is very low, when I download games from steam at 1.6 MB. And no, my speed should be higher but Italy it's not really great with services (Especially in the south part of it). Anyways I would like to have an answer and some kind of help if possible. (https://gyazo.com/34e18e919b0d7bfcc5245fa809b815d5) <-- Image of the download speed
Date Registered: 10 January 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Zynekk's Groups
Zynekk's Contact & Social Links
Quick question. I have downloaded UGX Map Manager, installed it and get a connection error when I go to run it. I have created Rules in my Firewall, made an exception in anti virus program, verified I have proper .net. Still get cannot connect to internet message. Any thoughts?
Date Registered: 19 January 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
bvegas's Groups
bvegas's Contact & Social Links
wondering why my manager will not connect to the server even with my firewall down
Date Registered: 17 March 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Flameskull51's Groups
Flameskull51's Contact & Social Links
I've done everything in the FAQ's and still when the map downloads in the UGX map manager, I go into my game and there's nothing in the mods folder. Even when I launch it through the manager and do (open console) map nazi_zombie_(mapname), it still doesn't work. Please help.
Date Registered: 9 January 2017
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Pro_noob2's Groups
Pro_noob2's Contact & Social Links
How do you get t4m?
Date Registered: 8 March 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
joejaz973's Groups
joejaz973's Contact & Social Links
Delete your UGX Map Manager.exe file and download a fresh one from this site.

i try and open the manager but windows says "UGX Map Updater Forms has stopped working"
Date Registered: 2 September 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Chief Light's Groups
Chief Light's Contact & Social LinksttttttttLaggin24xi dont usei dont usei dont useLaggin24xCreepercraftHD
i installed the manager and downloaded a map but when i run the map and spawn in,i start to burn but not take damage and thas on every map and in campaign missions. What do i do ? please help
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
i installed the manager and downloaded a map but when i run the map and spawn in,i start to burn but not take damage and thas on every map and in campaign missions. What do i do ? please help
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4460.0.html

Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 2 September 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Chief Light's Groups
Chief Light's Contact & Social LinksttttttttLaggin24xi dont usei dont usei dont useLaggin24xCreepercraftHD
I installed the manager and the patch,first everything was fine but then when I started to play  a map my screen was burning but not only in all maps but also in campaign missions. What do i do ?
Date Registered: 17 October 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Matthew_Ded's Groups
Matthew_Ded's Contact & Social LinksMatthew_MatlackMatthew_Ded
I have tried to play 5 different maps but every time I go to try to play them, the never load. When I try to find the files to the maps C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods
its not existent, how do I get that/make the maps work.

Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I installed the manager and the patch,first everything was fine but then when I started to play  a map my screen was burning but not only in all maps but also in campaign missions. What do i do ?
This may help you fix the flame screen: https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4460.0

Double Post Merge: March 20, 2017, 03:54:47 pm
I have tried to play 5 different maps but every time I go to try to play them, the never load. When I try to find the files to the maps C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods
its not existent, how do I get that/make the maps work.
Do you have the Steam version of WAW or a disc version? You don't have a mods folder at all? Have you ever been able to get maps to work; is this only a recent problem?
Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 03:54:47 pm by tomikaze

Loading ...