Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[WIP] Black Ops II Town 2.0 (Canceled)

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by MZslayer11

Poll

Question: Should there be Dog boss rounds?

Yes
No
Make it optional (If I can figure it out/get the script)

Poll

Question: Should there be Wonferfizz Machines?

Yes
No, it doesnt fit the map.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
I don't hate it, it just that i'm sick of everybody suggesting it into a map, what if you were the mapper and you didn't want to add the mark 2, wouldn't you be annoyed if people kept suggesting to you to add the Mark 2 (among other things).
I dIdn't mean01011010101011101010101010110
JiffyNoodles must be disposed, the mark has spoken
You hate the mark, i forgot to put why
 :troll:
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
The Mark 2 while potentially VERY powerful does have drawbacks, as does the original

Most of the time it trumps the original but on Buried I opt for the original and go to town until I feel it has outlived its usefulness [somewhere around 35-40] and then swap it for the Mark 2 which can [with good accuracy] last until the early 70's so long as you have and, more importantly, maintain the headshot bonus

In short the original relies on the use of its splash damage whereas the Mark 2 is all about being accurate

Regarding alex's feelings towards the pair, it's safe to say the Mark 2 has stolen his heart and he cannot get enough of it  :D

Joking aside and getting back on topic, I'm intrigued to see how this version compares with Treyarch's 'Town' [Intersection would have been a far more appropriate name but I digress...]

Good luck and I hope between now and release all goes well :)
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I dIdn't mean01011010101011101010101010110
JiffyNoodles must be disposed, the mark has spoken
You hate the mark, i forgot to put why
 :troll:
oh, ok then
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
dadadodo's Groups
dadadodo's Contact & Social Links
alcatraz camo maybe
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Ok I'll put you all at ease. There will be no mark 2, UNLESS someone offers it to me. I'm not gonna go around looking for it. Got better things to do beforee release.
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
 :please:
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
i have a crush on the mark 2 and everyone knows it, but no-one has got a perfect replication in CZs yet... and i cant stand the original ray gun now and so whenever i play BO1 its hard to back to it, be nice if mk 2 was in them maps too

I can count about 20 including mine and Stevies?

The only thing i notice usually isnt right is you cannot see the "bullets" being fired in first person. I have a script for this I got from Stuffy, however there are a few problems if you fire while you are "moving"
Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 12:01:41 am by Harry Bo21
True Blue Elite
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
i have a crush on the mark 2 and everyone knows it, but no-one has got a perfect replication in CZs yet... and i cant stand the original ray gun now and so whenever i play BO1 its hard to back to it, be nice if mk 2 was in them maps too
Hitman has a replica of it in his christmas map
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Hitman has a replica of it in his christmas map

And after that map I have made it better with the official scrolling textures :) Best one, that can be done without script :D

But I cant share it, sorry. Assets are from here and there, so asking permissions from all of them would be pain and one would probably say no, so that means I cant share it
Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 10:55:22 am by HitmanVere
Date Registered: 23 March 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
RBRT's Groups
RBRT's Contact & Social LinksLowBr8ssLowBr8ss
Just saw this W.I.P (and the heated discussion about the Ray guns). Looks great! Town is my favorite map on Blops 2 when I just want to sit back, PaP and slay some zombies. Can't wait to play this :)

Also, love the ray gun mk 2 because of it's accuracy and power.  :troll:
Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 10:19:58 pm by RBRT
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
NEW! Update 3/10/2015:
Today I finally got some stuff done! The Map is almost entirely re-scripted since the last incidemt! Just a few things left to do. Also, I added fog similar to TranZit's (Thanks to TheScotchGuy  :D) and I added floating ash/ember thingy around the map. The atmosphere is coming along well since the last screenshots. I added a custom vison file (Thanks to Tmobile1129) and it gives the map a different feel and I think makes it seem more BO2 ish. For all intents and purposes, the weapons are 99% done. Just need to fix some of the camos of PaP'ed weapons and do some more balancing. I could add more but quite frankly, I just want to be done. As of now, there are 30 weapons, 27 of which are Triple PaP-able.

Currently, the lighting in the map is atrocious and needs major attention. Was going to post some updated screens but its way to dark. I hope to release this within the month... BUT I PROMISE NOTHING  :)
Date Registered: 17 August 2014
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
turdburgler10's Groups
turdburgler10's Contact & Social LinksUC20hXShy_oMyTKaj4gg-RFQ
haha MZslayer is my friend and i came up with like half the weapon names lol. If a gun name sounds dumb its probably his idea  :D :D :D :troll: this is one hell of a map though i've played really early versions and even though most of the zones weren't set up (they are set up now) it was still fun to run around and look at everything. at least 2 times the area than what the original town maps on BO2 has. i just wish he would release it already almost a friggin year!
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
haha MZslayer is my friend and i came up with like half the weapon names lol. If a gun name sounds dumb its probably his idea  :D :D :D :troll: this is one hell of a map though i've played really early versions and even though most of the zones weren't set up (they are set up now) it was still fun to run around and look at everything. at least 2 times the area than what the original town maps on BO2 has. i just wish he would release it already almost a friggin year!

Haha. I actually don't have all the zones done yet. I've added a lot to the map since you played and they have no zone, spawners, pathnodes, ect yet. Thanks for the kind words  :D
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Game Developer
Signature
Zombie Maps
- Trezla

Applications:
- Zombie Map Manager
This map looks amazing. Really curious to when it's release.
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
Signature
Stranded
Nacht Der Untoten: Reimagined
Encampment
Encampment V2: BO3 Mod

Mapper and Weapon Porter - I release what I can of my work for the community to enjoy :)
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge
Iirc the Refinery christmas map had a very near perfect mark 2, however it was completely killed by the paped version becoming full auto and trying to mimic a Destiny gun (Im not a destiny fan)

On topic, this map looks beast, Triple Pap will be awesome, looking forward to seeing what the triple paped mark 1 is!

Ive always thought that a mark 1 shooting blue rays that slow down zombies would be epic, but its nigh on impossible to make

Loading ...