Game Developer
Signature
Zombie Maps
- Trezla

Applications:
- Zombie Map Manager
Google Drive
drive.google.com

OK, so I have gone ahead and created my own map manager, this doesn't have any requirements as of now so if this application has quite a few downloads, you will be able to submit your mod menu or custom map to the program and I will DL it and add the necessary files to the application, this will be be able to be downloaded by those who have the application.

Right now only my WIP map is in the application, and a few mod menus including the default (no mod menu) so you can replace the files back to default. The mod menus you DL will be stored on your computer so you don't need to re-download the mod to apply it every time, and for the maps, they already get install in your mods folder anyway, so I just load the list of downloaded maps in the program, along with maps downloaded externally from the application.

This application will find your directories automatically for you, and if you suspect they it chose the wrong directory, you can always specify it yourself within the program. Also after downloading the maps, the program will put the files in the right locations for you so you don't need to run the installers.

Each map and mod you are able to download will contain version numbers, so you can download newer versions when they are available. You will also see an image preview, description and creator's name when selecting the map or mod to download.

This program was originally created for myself only to help me install mod menus faster, then it was expanded to include maps due to my creative mind, then I thought some people may find this useful as much as me, so I wanted to release it to the UGX community.

I will show some previews to the program below.

* NOTE: This is not to replace UGX Map Manager *
Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 08:38:49 pm by lukkie1998
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Limits like fear are often an illusion.
Signature
freefire1990's Groups
pretty cool, when will it be released?
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Game Developer
pretty cool, when will it be released?

Thank you, and sorry but forgot to put the download in the OP when I first posted it so I had to wait until I had 20 posts to edit it. It's been edited now with the download.
Date Registered: 18 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Limits like fear are often an illusion.
freefire1990's Groups
yo trezla

Your MapManager is very glichty for me and the "play" button does not work for me?

i hope im not the only one  :-\

Greetings!
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Removed Ad.fly, not allowed on UGX. Added Google Drive + Mediafire links instead.

Lukkie1998

Loading ...