Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
JIGGLYPUFF used SING! YOU fell asleep!
Signature
Soy-Yo's Groups
Soy-Yo's Contact & Social LinksSoy-yoElCerdoRey
I'm planning doing a new map and I would like to save a lot of things through games. I've seen from death_reaper's weapon locker post that we can save things with setStat();
So my question is if there's a way to know if a stat is being used by the game or not. I looked for stats set to 0 and I found that from 1346 to 2999 they're all 0. But, is it possible to know if they are going to change (by some other game script)?
Or even better, if there's a way to save many things without using stats. (?)

Hope I've explained myself, lol.
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 December 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
1,404Add +1
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Scripter Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
It aint much, if it aint Dutch
Signature
BluntStuffy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
BluntStuffy's Contact & Social LinksBluntstuffy@BluntZombieBluntStuffyStuffyZombie
I think Pwn mentioned once that 2000-3500 are free to use, but since they only are stored in your appdata\mod\mapname\profiles ( i believe ) you dont need to worry about them being overwriten. Zombiemode hardly uses any stats, at least i havent had any issue's with it an i'm using pretty much every one from 2000 up till 3500

Keep in mind you cant save any numbers bigger then 255, so you're going to have to work with multipliers or something if you want to save any numbers higher then that.
Date Registered: 27 March 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
JIGGLYPUFF used SING! YOU fell asleep!
Soy-Yo's Groups
Soy-Yo's Contact & Social LinksSoy-yoElCerdoRey
I think Pwn mentioned once that 2000-3500 are free to use, but since they only are stored in your appdata\mod\mapname\profiles ( i believe ) you dont need to worry about them being overwriten. Zombiemode hardly uses any stats, at least i havent had any issue's with it an i'm using pretty much every one from 2000 up till 3500
Thank you. :) I knew zombiemode doesn't use many stats, but I wasn't sure if they were set in any other place.
I mark you as best answer, unless Pwn disagrees or something, lol.

Keep in mind you cant save any numbers bigger then 255, so you're going to have to work with multipliers or something if you want to save any numbers higher then that.
Ops, thanks. Makes sense. Haven't thought about that.
Marked as best answer by Soy-Yo 8 years ago
[UGX] Documentation Writer & Programmer
Date Registered: 23 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(ง º ω º )ง u wont sum m8y?
Signature
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
DidUknowiPwn's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

2000 - 3500 is integer only
not sure about the rest

Unused stats should be something pass 3424 based off of mp/playerstatstable.csv
Free locations:
2046-2299
2327-2349
2360-2379
2398-3199
and some other locations

Loading ...