Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Fallout Assault Center - Released!

Z ASYLUM - WIP  https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15236.msg150610.html#msg150610

Xbl, psn, and steam username is nickst98
nickst98's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
                                                                                                          ZASYLUM

ZAsylum is a project i've been working on slowly over the course of a few years ever since i finished fallout assault center. I have recently started working on it more often and think i have enough content for a wip now.

ZAsylum is based heavily off of the Asylum mp and zm maps, with my own imagination. This map is intended to be of a classic style and will likely not contain many mods such as modern or future weapons, will however contain some to all perks up through bo3 zombies. If you have any suggestions/questions please feel free to message me or comment. Here is a quick video to show my progress so far.

Random image to allow me to post.
Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 05:14:35 am by nickst98
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 3 May 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
Huruman's Groups
Huruman's Contact & Social Links
Nice! Interesting project!

I would like to see more in-game images  :)

Spoiler: click to open...
I am not a fan of lighting exteriors with white lights... Are you using some worldspawn settings?
Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 08:42:22 am by Huruman
Date Registered: 24 October 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
fer28296's Groups
fer28296's Contact & Social Links
Hey man cant PM people yet but i would like to help you out with this project, i used to map in the days of CoD 2, pm if you are interested  :)
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
I'm a fan of Fallout Assault Center, so I have no doubt this'll be a great map. A very interesting theme, too: I've never seen anyone do a version of Verruckt based the MP map, gives an alternate timeline kind of vibe. Excited to see more!
Date Registered: 25 June 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Nice! Interesting project!

I would like to see more in-game images  :)

Spoiler: click to open...
I am not a fan of lighting exteriors with white lights... Are you using some worldspawn settings?

Thanks! I have never been the best at lighting, that's one of my goals for this project is to improve In that skill, a lot of the lights are just placeholders.

Double Post Merge: May 05, 2017, 03:59:38 pm
I'm a fan of Fallout Assault Center, so I have no doubt this'll be a great map. A very interesting theme, too: I've never seen anyone do a version of Verruckt based the MP map, gives an alternate timeline kind of vibe. Excited to see more!

Thanks, i've always liked the mp map better myself.
Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 03:59:38 pm by nickst98
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248

https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3027.0
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Eyyy, Nickst, good to see you returning from inactive users. Always nice to see old timers coming back to modding. While I don't like WaW that much anymore due to BO1/3 tools being out, I tend to time to time come back, if there are quality maps being worked on. Hopefully this is one of them :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
Eyyy, Nickst, good to see you returning from inactive users. Always nice to see old timers coming back to modding. While I don't like WaW that much anymore due to BO1/3 tools being out, I tend to time to time come back, if there are quality maps being worked on. Hopefully this is one of them :D

Seems alot of the old timers have gone, i havent seen trem around either. If you are interested in playing the beta whenever that comes around let me know.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Seems alot of the old timers have gone, i havent seen trem around either. If you are interested in playing the beta whenever that comes around let me know.

Sure, hit me up when it is time. Hopefully I am available then, hehe
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I would be glad to test this map OP :)
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
I would be glad to test this map OP :)

Please don't openly reply to the thread to request beta access. If needed, the OP can use the integrated Beta Access feature. And if it's active, you can request by clicking the Request Beta Access button if it's available.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
nickst98's Groups
Yes I'm still actively working on this. I will pick people for beta who I see around enough that I think they will help.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Thanks Sidzzz I didn't know it sorry about it

Loading ...