Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[WIP] NDU-Revamp - Released

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by Deleted User

Poll

Question: Which should I do? (cant decide)

Another public beta
7 (50%)
Release
7 (50%)
None
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
NDU-Revamp

Currently working on the following:
I feel like giving players difficulty control via the start menu would be excellent. Items such as:

1) Perks only through Der Wunderfizz (all other machines removed) on/off
2) PaP on/off
3) Faster Zombies on/off
4) Faster Progression (zombies get tougher and faster quicker) on/off
5) Powerups on/off (it would be interesting having to get ammo solely through Vulture Aid!)
6) 4 Perk Limit on/off

Options like these would allow for some much more interesting and challenging gameplay. I'd also add an option to make the map take place at night -- i always thought that default Nacht was way too bright.
1 - Complete
2 - Complete
3 - Complete - (you can choose the speed the zombies move at (walk/run/sprint))
4 - TODO
5 - Complete - (instead of all at once you can choose which to disable)
6 - Complete

What is this:

This is a simple Call of Duty World at War Zombies mod that we hope to revamp and tune up the way you play Nacht Der Untoten. (Please note the "Request beta" button is not for beta access its just so i can have a reference of the amount of people you want to play this mod)

How to use the pregame menu:

Attack / Aim move the cursor up and down
USE will activate the current option you are hovering over
Knife will go back a menu or if you are at the main menu it will start the game

This mod will run purely on Prototype scripts which means most of the stuff you are familiar with does not exist (like perks, pap, moving box, bowie) so we are going to need to create it all from scratch (basically recreating and rescripting the fancy stuff in zombies from scratch)

You can find all the features and bugs here (https://github.com/WARDOGSK93/NDU-Revamp/issues/1)

For more info on this mod please go here (http://wardogsk93.github.io/NDU-Revamp/)

First look at this mod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhRen1ItTVA

Latest look at this mod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hroadAmqi7c

Which menu is better?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I91Ep3kz-5s

Credits:
HarryBo21 - Black Ops 1 & 2 perks
BluntStuffy - Helped develop Harrys perks
Steviewonder87 - Helped develop Harrys perks
lilrifa - Main weapon, anim and model porter + testing
xSanchez - Script help + testing
Gerard0406 - Testing
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I swear I've seen this somewhere before...
oh wait, I have: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6826.0
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I think this one is a mod for the stock map, whereas pros one is a map made from that NDU prefab i always see people talking about  ;)
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I think this one is a mod for the stock map, whereas pros one is a map made from that NDU prefab i always see people talking about  ;)
I know, it's bloody good.
(P.S. your perks works brilliantly, except tombstone)
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
I know, it's bloody good.
(P.S. your perks works brilliantly, except tombstone)
lol thank you

yeah tombstone was working, then when i fixed something else it broke, so i tried changing it entirely and ended up... just breaking it entirey instead lol

When Stevies around ill fix it again, he is the only one who helps me with co-op testing really ;)
Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 03:54:34 am by Harry Bo21
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Yes this is for the stock map and sorry about having no screenshots (if there was some it would just be screenshots of the pap waw perks and a power switch so nothing much yet)

I swear I've seen this somewhere before...
oh wait, I have: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=6826.0

Date Registered: 18 December 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
KangarooChili's Groups
KangarooChili's Contact & Social Links
Looks good. In my opinion I would only put the 4 original machines (in their latest editions ofc) in the map, and just have one, maybe two wonderfizz stations for the rest. Also i would do any possible visual upgrades such as, color enhancements, higer res textures. Can't wait, Pro's map is great but it detracts too much from the NDU experience hopefully this will preserve the classic feel.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Looks good. In my opinion I would only put the 4 original machines (in their latest editions ofc) in the map, and just have one, maybe two wonderfizz stations for the rest. Also i would do any possible visual upgrades such as, color enhancements, higer res textures. Can't wait, Pro's map is great but it detracts too much from the NDU experience hopefully this will preserve the classic feel.

i dont know if i can change the textures to a higher res version (since im just modding the original map, but i will try) i was gonna try to add a ee like the perk bottle one in NDU Reimagined (but it will give you the perk you shoot rather than just opening pap) but adding the wunderfizz sounds like a great idea
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
i dont know if i can change the textures to a higher res version (since im just modding the original map, but i will try) i was gonna try to add a ee like the perk bottle one in NDU Reimagined (but it will give you the perk you shoot rather than just opening pap) but adding the wunderfizz sounds like a great idea
Only way i know of would be to rebuild the .ff file, but youd need to include all the stuff thats in the original ff, as well as your additions

Im also unsure "which" ff file youd need to edit, I assume common.ff
Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 06:45:34 am by Harry Bo21
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Only way i know of would be to rebuild the .ff file, but youd need to include all the stuff thats in the original ff, as well as your additions

Im also unsure "which" ff file youd need to edit, I assume common.ff
or i could just get the ndu prefab and do it from a .map file (but i will keep the exact same as the classic ndu no added rooms or anything (might try the prefab))
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
yea, i mean there will probably be one or two materials that get missed so you might have to do it once or twice if you notice anything is missing ( Bare in mind hte NDU prefab isnt official, so could use a different texture here and there etc is what i mean ;) )
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
yea, i mean there will probably be one or two materials that get missed so you might have to do it once or twice if you notice anything is missing ( Bare in mind hte NDU prefab isnt official, so could use a different texture here and there etc is what i mean ;) )
i know that the NDU prefab isnt official but i dont have the mapping skills to recreate NDU but i know the basics of mapping so i might use the prefab but only add things like pap, perks (not rooms or anything like that just plain old vanilla NDU)
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
ah, now im with you, I thought you meant use the textures that are loaded for the prefab against the stock map

im with ya now, cool ;)
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
-Updated WIP
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
managed to get it all in ok i see

You need pain.gsc btw, for cherrys stun feature to work. Adding the generic_human animscript from your raw to that iwd should do it, but ive reuploaded the corrected script anyway

Loading ...